We’re working on an exciting opportunity to join a well-established Law firm and their growing Governance Services team in London, working as an Administrator! You’ll be joining the company at a time of growth, and the role will see you be responsible for giving effective and efficient administration to a portfolio of clients, register statutory documents with Companies House, draft important documentation – including power of attorney – and draft/assist with drafting written resolutions and minutes of meetings. If you have previous company secretarial experience in a similar role and are looking to take your next step within your cosec career, then do get in touch, the team is fantastic!
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the team by giving continuous administration support as necessary for the administration of a varied portfolio of corporate and fiduciary clients
- Register and file statutory documents with Companies House, including incorporation forms, confirmation statements and strike off forms
- Correspond with clients and service providers to make sure that transactional obligations and statutory deadlines are met for client entities
- Draft relevant documentation, for example power of attorney, drawdown notices and share certificates.
- Draft or help with drafting written resolutions and minutes of directors/members meetings
- Co-ordinate and, where relevant, attend directors’ meetings and members’ meetings/AGMs
Experience and Qualifications
- Proven academic background with a relevant professional qualifications (such as ICSA at foundation level or higher) or working towards such relevant professional qualification will be advantageous
- Proven company secretarial experience
Attitudes and Behaviours
- Excellent communication skills so to build rapport with people of varying importance
- Ability to work well individually and within a team
- Meticulous attention to detail
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.