£Competitive, Glasgow, remote
We have been instructed by a successful drinks manufacturer as they look to appoint an Assistant Company Secretary on a 12 month FTC with the view to go permanent. The focus of this role will be to manage a legal entity rationalisation project within the business so someone with a track record of this will be crucial. The business has a flexible approach to working from home, and although they are based in Glasgow, a lot of flexibility could be offered and agreed. The role will report to the Deputy Company Secretary and has the scope of going permanent after completing the project and will then transition into a more ‘business as usual’ day-to-day giving you exposure to listed responsibilities. If you are a passionate governance professional available for your next contract, or simply looking to extend your experience in entity management, get in touch today!
- Work on the Entity Simplification project, removing certain entities and assisting with other relevant restructuring activities.
- Maintaining company books and records
- Liaising with overseas agents in relation to company secretarial matters
- General overseas entity management
- Working with other corporate functions eg Legal and Finance.
Experience and Qualifications
- Ideally CGI qualified
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable working independently.
- Should demonstrate clear analytical skills and an ability to challenge constructively.
- Confident engaging with a wide variety of people within the business.
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.
Reference – 2191
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.