To £55,000 + Excellent benefits + Bonus, Hybrid/London
This global leader in sustainable energy is seeking an accomplished Assistant Company Secretary to join their growing team. The newly created position will play a key role in supporting the Deputy Company Secretary to provide corporate governance and company secretarial support to the Board and Executive Team and ensuring high-quality standards are maintained across their group of companies. By joining this group, you can expect a challenging and fulfilling role surrounded by people who are passionate and have brilliant ideas about sustainable technology, and innovation. They also offer is a generous benefits package including the opportunity to work anywhere in the world for a continuous 6 weeks per annum.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Supporting the Deputy Company Secretary and the Finance Team with the production of the group Annual Report and Accounts and the Group subsidiaries’ company Accounts;
- Managing the statutory compliance of the UK Group subsidiaries, including Companies House filings and maintaining of the corporate database (using GEMS);
- Keeping up to date with development in company law and corporate governance best practice;
- Overseeing and mentoring the Company Secretarial Assistant;
- Dealing with ad-hoc requests including authorised signatory requests, board minute extracts, creation of corporate structure charts as required.
Experience and Qualifications
- Fully ICSA/CGI qualified;
- Solid technical background of company secretarial practice;
- Strong governance background would be advantageous;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Good technical drafting skills;
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Microsoft office is essential, as well as a working knowledge of company secretarial software packages (such as Diligent Entities or GEMS).
Attitudes and Behaviours
- Able to deliver consistently high-quality work, at pace, to support the business;
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work accurately under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Flexible, pro-active and responsive attitude and the ability to multitask and the desire to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent attention to detail, presentation, interpersonal and communications skills – both written and oral.
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.
High Growth Business