An exciting opportunity to work as Company Secretarial Assistant for a leading insurance provider. Their office is based in West London, but they have a fantastic working policy which allows for you to work from where you are most production, be it at home, in the office, or both! Reporting to the Deputy Company Secretary, the role will see you attending meetings and supporting the board, as well as ensuring high quality company secretarial and corporate governance support to the group and its subsidiaries. If you are looking to develop your cosec career and enjoy the chance to work for a company that values flexibility and has ambitious plans for the future, then get in touch.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the Board and Committees, including managing meeting schedules, assisting in the annual agenda planning process, preparation of agendas, collation, and timely distribution of meeting packs and maintain precise action logs
- Attend and minute subsidiary Board meetings
- Maintenance of statutory registers and minute books for all Group companies.
- Assist with governance projects
- Support the Annual Report & Accounts process
Experience and Qualifications
- Previous company secretarial experience from any sector
Attitudes and Behaviours
- Excellent communication skills to build relationships with people of varying importance
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritise workload
- Can-do attitude
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.