Our client, a specialist global support services and technology firm focusing on the insurance and financial services sector, is looking to hire a Company Secretarial Assistant. Reporting to the Head of Legal & Company Secretarial the successful candidate will be delivering an effective and efficient company secretarial service to the organisation and its portfolio of insurance businesses. The ideal candidate will possess the CGI qualification or equivalent, with prior company secretarial experience and proficiency in using Blueprint. In return, the organisation offers a vibrant working environment and opportunity to develop, making it an exciting time to join.
Key Role and Responsibilities
- Organise, prepare and circulate agendas and papers for Board Meetings, Committees and AGMs;
- Take minutes, draft resolutions, and lodge required forms with Companies House;
- Follow up on actions from meetings;
- Maintain statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries;
- Maintain the register of shareholders and monitor changes in share ownership;
- Ensure filing of annual confirmation statements, and other event-driven forms with Companies House within the prescribed period;
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action.
Experience and Qualifications
- CGI qualification is desirable, but not essential;
- Experience working in a company secretarial role;
- Working knowledge of Blueprint would be advantageous.
Attitudes and Behaviours
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently;
- Ability to work well under pressure and when juggling varying workloads.
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.