£28-35,000 DOE – London/Hybrid
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Company Secretarial Assistant and provide company secretarial services to external and internal clients of a reputed accountancy firm. Reporting to the Assistant Manager, you will ensure statutory compliance for all entities, incorporate new companies, liaise with Companies House and maintain Blueprint/Diligent. The ideal candidate will have c1-2 years working in a company secretarial or governance department. If you’re looking for the next step in your career with a leading professional services firm, please get in touch to find out more!
Key Role and Responsibilities
- Using Blueprint, assisting in the maintenance of client companies; ensuring statutory deadlines are complied with which includes preparing confirmation statements;
- Provide assistance and support when incorporating new companies;
- Dealing with allotment and transfers of shares;
- Dealing with Companies House correspondence
- Preparing documents for client companies which may include changes in registered offices and changes in officers;
- Preparation of accounts approval documentation and preparation of dormant company accounts.
Experience and Qualifications
- ICSA qualification is desirable but not necessary;
- Some company secretarial experience, ideally in a professional services environment or a similar role;
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word;
- Experience of using Blueprint/Diligent Entities desirable.
Personal Qualities and Behaviours
- Manage large workloads and deadlines; able to prioritise time effectively;
- Maintain relationships with other employers both internally and externally;
- Effective communicator both written and verbally to liaise effectively on an internal and external level.
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.
Reference Number: 1974