£Attractive + study support, London (hybrid)
Our client, a highly reputable and high profile advisory firm, are looking for a Company Secretarial Assistant to join their fast growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is keen to kickstart their Company Secretarial career, or for someone who possesses some experience and is wanting to progress their CoSec career. You will form part of a high calibre team responsible for delivering an extensive range of corporate secretarial and governance services to a portfolio of UK clients. You will be the main point of contact, providing high quality advice and working with your colleagues to deliver an excellent client experience and ensure clients remain up to date with their statutory obligations. The supportive and excellent team are looking for a candidate who will bring a flexible and ‘hands on’ approach to the role, with the desire to strive and go the extra mile. If this could be you, please apply today!
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Guide clients on compliance issues, such as annual statutory requirements
- Drafting board minutes and shareholder resolutions
- Making statutory filings
- Helping to maintain records using Diligent Entities
- Making sure that statutory books remain updated
Experience and Qualifications
- ICSA part or fully qualified (or other professional qualification if relevant experience can be demonstrated) or Grad ICSA if sufficient level of relevant experience
- Previous company secretarial experience is desirable, but not essential
- A demonstrable interest in the company secretarial profession
Personal Qualities and Behaviours
- Strong organisational skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, and confident in communicating effectively with stakeholders at all levels
The Core Partnership is a consciously inclusive recruitment agency, and therefore welcomes applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, gender identity, nationality, religion, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected characteristic.
We want to give all our candidates the best opportunity to succeed. If you need any adjustments to be made during the application process, please contact us.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.