£Attractive salary + bonus, Surrey (mainly office based)
We are currently recr=uiting for a motivated, ambitious Governance professional to join a top-performing, high-growth professional services firm based in Surrey at Director level. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing company secretarial services to the existing client base, as well as developing their Corporate Governance offerings to the wider market, and managing an ambitious team. If you have strong company secretarial knowledge and a passion for building relationships, apply today!
- Providing a range of company secretarial and corporate governance services to a variety of clients, including property management, financial services, charities. These may include statutory compliance, board governance.
- Managing a team of four.
- Developing the Corporate Governance offerings to existing and new clients.
Experience and Qualifications:=
- Strong company secretarial and corporate governance knowledge.
- Experience of attending meetings and advising on best practice.
- Confident building relationships and building out the client base.
- Team management experience.
The Core Partnership is a consciously inclusive recruitment agency, and therefore welcomes applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, gender identity, nationality, religion, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected characteristic.
We want to give all our candidates the best opportunity to succeed. If you need any adjustments to be made during the application process, please contact us.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.