London (50% in office), c£55-60K DOE
Our client, an internationally established law firm is seeking a CoSec Supervisor to join its company secretarial department. You will be responsible for providing company secretarial services to a range of clients. The favoured candidate will have significant company secretarial experience working within a professional services environment, with a demonstrable ability in managing and working in a fast-growing team. If you’re looking to join an industry leading law firm, get in touch today!
Key Role and Responsibilities
- Managing a portfolio of entities to ensure clients’ needs are met.
- Advise clients in accordance with Companies Act and other relevant legislation.
- Using Diligent Entities to ensure accurate client record keeping.
- Drafting board and shareholders minutes and resolutions.
- Liaising with the registrar.
Experience and Qualifications
- C4 years’ experience working in professional services
- Ideally ICSA/CGI qualified
- Proficient using Microsoft Office and Diligent Entities
- Evidence of client handling
Personal Qualities and Behaviours
- Proactive and keen on personal development
- Stays calm under pressure, can prioritise effectively to meet deadlines in demanding situations acting with discretion
- Team player
- Great attention to detail
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.
Reference Number: 2198
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.