£80,000 + benefits, Sheffield
We’ve been instructed by an exciting manufacturing company that focusses on renewable energy as they look to appoint a Deputy Company Secretary in their Sheffield office on a hybrid basis, 3 days in the office. There is a great deal of excitement with this business as they research and develop pioneering ways to produce green energy and there is real potential for this company to grow and develop, so you would be joining at an interesting time. They are looking for someone to join their company secretariat, reporting into a General Counsel and Company Secretary who can take ownership of all the listed duties that come with a company listed on AIM. If you feel like you have the relevant experience, and want to join a business that is contributing to global progress towards net-zero then please get in touch.
- Manage the full spectrum of company secretarial duties of an AIM listed company
- Oversee and manage company share plans
- Supporting the Company Secretary on advising PLC Board Directors on their duties.
- Provide support to the Company Secretary with meetings of the PLC Board and its Committees
- Support the Company Secretary to advise on MAR, share dealing, and ‘insider’ lists
- Support with Year-end / annual processes
- Subsidiary management
Knowledge and Experience
- Ideally CGI Qualification
- Significant experience in a UK listed company environment
- Expert on company secretarial and company law matters (including Listing Rules, DTRs and MAR)
- Understanding of the QCA Code – UK Corporate Governance Code knowledge also desirable
- Knowledge of company share plans
The Core Partnership is a consciously inclusive recruitment agency, and therefore welcomes applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, gender identity, nationality, religion, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected characteristic.
We want to give all our candidates the best opportunity to succeed. If you need any adjustments to be made during the application process, please contact us.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.