Are you looking for a part-time role that allows for a better work-life balance? A growing AIM-listed organisation is seeking an agile and commercial Group Company Secretary to join them for 3 days a week. The role will see you ensuring compliance with listing rules and the UK Corporate Governance Code while striving for governance best practice. If you have listed and/or AIM listed experience and looking for another no.1 role or to step-up into a new challenge, then we’d like to hear from you. This role can be done remotely, with travel to London for meetings.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for leading the Group Company Secretariat and ensuring sound and effective corporate governance throughout the Group
- Support the PLC Board, acting as liaison and governance counsel to the Non-Executive Directors and the Chair
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to the Market Abuse Regulations, listing rules and the UK Corporate Governance Code (the “Code”) and other governance best practice and/or advising the Main Board if departure from the Code is appropriate.
Experience and Qualifications
- Chartered Secretary or alternative relevant accreditation
- Experience of holding a listed Company Secretarial role
- Experience in designing, communicating, implementing, and embedding Board and Group-wide detailed corporate governance frameworks
Attitudes and Behaviours
- Excellent communication skills to build relationships and influence at all levels across the group
- An ability to provide strong advice and establish creditability throughout organisation
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.