London/Hybrid, £50-55,000 + benefits
Are you a Governance professional with strong project management experience and looking for your next challenge? This Charitable Trust is planning to restructure its organisation from a charitable trust to a charitable organisation and is looking for someone to take a lead on this extensive transformation. In this varied and exciting role, you will project manage the implementation of changes to their governance structure so organisational skills are key to the success of this role. Whilst reporting to the Company Secretary, you will be collaborating with various departments and relevant stakeholders, including the CEO, to ensure actions are completed within deadlines. For anyone interested in creating real change, please apply today!
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- lead on the implementation of the charity-wide changes to its governance structure, and;
- any subsequent changes to its subsidiaries that will enable it to deliver on its strategy;
- work closely with the executive directors and senior managers to set expectations and ensure actions are completed.
Experience and Qualifications
- effective communicator with experience of large project management;
- highly motivated individual and have excellent proficiency in project management software (Prince2 or equivalent);
- An understanding of charity governance structures would be desirable.
Attitudes and Behaviours
- strong analytical skills
- organisational skills
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.