£60-75,000, London (City)
This is an exciting new opportunity for a Manager to join a well-established law firm and their growing Governance Services team in London. Joining at an exciting time, the role will see you involved in the day-to-day running of the office as well as managing your team. If you’re ICSA qualified and enjoy a challenge, please do contact us.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in the on-going development of the Governance Services for the UK office, including input into procedures and operations and the day-to-day running of the office;
- Act as a role model to the Governance Services UK employees and assist the UK managing director and other senior managers to develop teams of motivated, highly proficient administrators who act in accordance with the firm’s values and in parallel to the excellent law firm service levels;
- Show an awareness of the integration of the Governance Services UK office with the wider Governance Services businesses in other jurisdictions operating as a unified, consistent and coordinated manner;
- Collaborate with the firm’s Risk and Compliance team and keep abreast of all the relevant regulatory changes and industry standards.
Experience and Qualifications
- Proven industry experience and hold a relevant professional qualification such as ICSA;
- Highly developed skills in identifying and managing complex fiduciary risk.
Attitudes and Behaviours
- Ability to manage and prioritise tasks, time and people in order to meet deadlines;
- Discretion and demonstrates good judgement;
- Pro-active and service orientated approach.
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.