London, £Competitive + Good benefits
An international FTSE 250 leading mining company is looking for an experienced Senior Assistant Company Secretary to join its busy secretariat. Reporting to the Group Company Secretary in just a team of two, you will need to be a self-starter, who can provide stellar company secretarial services to the Board and Executive Committee. Being in such a lean team, this will be a great opportunity for someone looking to gain wider exposure to the full range of plc responsibilities. If this sounds of interest, please contact us today.
- Supporting the Group Company Secretary to provide a full company secretarial service to the Board and its committees and all plc related matters;
- Attending and minuting some of the Committees;
- Drafting sections of the Annual Report;
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and takes appropriate action;
- Share scheme administration.
Experience and Qualifications
- Qualified Company Secretary (ideally Grad ICSA or ACIS and/ or legal qualification) with at least 7 years PQE within a UK listed company environment and experience of dealing with Board and Committee Members;
- Experienced in minutes taking;
- Sound understanding of PLC corporate governance issues and knowledge of the London Stock Exchange listing requirements.
Attitudes and Behaviours
- A self-starter who is used to working with minimal supervision;
- Well-organised, with strong time management skills, accuracy and attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills;
- Able to undertake business travel (within Europe) several times a year, as required.
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.