We are currently working with an insurance services group, who are looking for a Senior Company Secretarial Assistant to join their friendly and collaborative team. The role holder will provide company secretarial and compliance administrative assistance to the Risk Management & Compliance function. Offering a hybrid role with offices in central London, office attendance is required 3 days a week. If you are keen to find out more about this opportunity, please do get in contact with us today.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist with Board and Committee agenda preparation, along with liaising with senior members to collate information, prepare board papers and maintain records
- Maintain minutes register and corporate structure charts
- Organise the Group’s yearly governance timetable
- Administration of risk management and compliance function workflow
Experience and qualifications
- Previous exposure to company secretarial and compliance administrative tasks
- Demonstrable experience dealing with senior leadership
Attitudes and Behaviours
- Able to work under pressure
- Proactive and able to meet deadlines in a professional manner
- Comfortable maintaining working relationships at all levels
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.