- How the salaries and packages changed.
- How remuneration levels differ depending on geographical region, sector and role.
- What incentivises a company secretarial/governance professional and how they rate their remuneration.
- How long individuals spend in a role or organisation.
- Gender pay differences.
- Flexible working arrangements.
And below are some of our findings:
- Salaries had risen well above the national average rate.
- A premium is paid for temporary workers at all levels, especially at Assistant Company Secretary level.
- Most Company Secretarial professionals are in a role where there are flexible working options available.
- Male Group Company Secretaries are paid more than female Group Company Secretaries, but female pay is rising at a steeper rate.
These results were based on the responses of over 900 company secretarial and governance professionals. This year we’re aiming to collect over 1000 responses, so we can once more share with you the most comprehensive survey on this market and a unique insight into the profession!
Are there any topics you’d be interested in or issues affecting the market that you’d like us to explore? Please send your suggestions or register to take part in the next survey by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need advice on staff retention, benchmarking or hiring or would like to have a confidential discussion about your job search, then please reach out to a member of the team on 020 3589 0333.